Sku: A12045 04 LG - Part #: SOFTFLEX
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Developed by a world renown orthopedic hand surgeon, the SoftFlex Computer Gloves patented parallel cushion design cushions, absorbs and diverts the pressure the causes wrist pain and stress commonly affecting long term computer users while typing. Proven effective in clinical studies, these unique gloves help to eliminate the numbness, tingling and pain associated with prolonged keyboard and mouse use.
While promoting proper hand and wrist positioning, these nylon lycra wrist supports still allow full range of motion for computer, gaming, and fine detail or assembly work. Worn with the cushions on the palm side of the hand, the gloves fit snugly and center the wrist over the parallel cushioned supports, evenly distributing weight and relieving discomfort. When worn diligently, the SoftFlex gloves help to prevent pressure damage and the onset of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Available in multiple sizes to fit most all users, buy your SoftFlex Computer Gloves today from ActiveForever.com and watch the pain disappear!
SoftFlex Gloves Features:
- Helps relieve pain caused by repetitive motion
- Supports and cushions the entire wrist
- Soft, breathable nylon lycra construction
- Easy to wear and suprememly comfortable
- Can be worn at night for added wrist protection
- Helps prevent the pain associated with carpal tunnel syndrome
- Allows for full range of motion
- Does not interfere with your mouse or keyboard use
SoftFlex Wrist Cushioning Gloves Specifications:
- Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and XL
- Color: Black
- Sold in pairs
- See sizing chart below for proper fit:
||4.5" to 5.5" wrist circumference
||5.5" to 6.25" wrist circumference
||6.25" to 6.75" wrist circumference
||6.75" to 7.5" wrist circumference
||7.5" to 8.75" wrist circumference
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: soft flex, wristguard, C7792-05, Dr. Eberbach, Computer-Associated Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, four point products
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.