Sku: A13689 01 - Part #: OS279
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Therion Platinum MTR Magnetic Extended Shoulder Support provides users with magnetic and thermal therapy to help relieve shoulder pain and swelling. The adjustable straps and magnetic pads of this shoulder support make this ideal for anyone suffering from arthritis, bursitis, frozen shoulder and rotator cuff, as well as other shoulder injuries.
Designed to be therapeutic and comfortable, the Therion Magnetic Support features adjustable compression across the chest so users can achieve the proper tension for their needs. The breathable material promotes soothing air circulation that adds comfort even if the Therion is worn all day long. If you want a powerful therapeutic device that provides comfort, stability and compression, buy Therion Platinum MTR Magnetic Extended Shoulder Support today from ActiveForever!
- Relives pain, stabilizes the shoulder
- Ideal for arthritis, bursitis, rotator cuff injuries, rehab
- Can be used for post surgical wound healing
- Adjustable straps and magnetic pads for custom fitting
- Provides compression
- Universal in size, can be used for left or right shoulder
Therion Platinum Shoulder Support Specifications:
- Size: One size fits all
- Available: Left or Right
- Support material: Thermal Reactive breathable neoprene
- Number of Magnets: 18
- Type of Magnet: Neodymium, Anisotropic Ceramic
- 2 Magnetic pads (attach with Velcro)
- Pads can be removed and used anywhere on the body
- Includes: One (1) Extended Shoulder Support, care instructions
- Important: Magnetic therapy products should not be used
- If you have an implanted electro-medical device such as a pacemaker, defibrillator, or insulin pump
- If you are pregnant
- Over an open or bleeding wound
- On any body area that has received a localized cortisone injection until at least two weeks after the injection
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: OS279, magnetic therapy, shoulder brace
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.