If you or your patient is recovering from a recent surgury or injury and your limited arm-mobility makes it increasingly difficult to exercise, walk, etc. then look no further. The Wenzelite Adult Anterior Safety Roller is a high quality specialty walker that enables you to walk and/or exercise safely even if you have limited arm-mobility.
Sometimes referred to as a "Cardiac Walker", the Wenzelite Adult Anterior Safety Roller is ideal for post-op or physical therapy walking and exercise. The easy rolling neoprene wheels enable you to move smoothly over most surfaces. The Wenzelite Adult Anterior Safety Roller is perfect for post-op patients when early walking exercise is required.
When using the Wenzelite Adult Anterior Safety Roller the patient is situated in the center of the walker, which provides maximum support and improved posture. Equipped with weight-pressured brakes for added safety, when the brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the Wenzelite Adult Anterior Safety Roller cannot roll. The brake also engages if the patient accidentally stumbles. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Anterior Safety Roller Features:
- Weight-pressured brakes for added safety
- Brakes are spring-tension adjustable
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Front mount wire basket with set of clips included
- Adjustable brake tension for customized control
Wenzelite Anterior Safety Roller Specifications:
- Frame: welded steel
- Overall Width: 20" (Blue), 22.5" (Burgandy, Black)
- Width Between Handlebars: 15.5" (Blue), 17.5" (Burgandy, Black)
- Height Adjustment Range: 29" - 36"
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer's limited warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 822383111797, CE 1000 BK, 822383143217, re/hab, DRIVE2,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.