How do I use ACCU-CHEK Softclix Lancets?
1. Remove the cap from your Softclix Lancet Device.
2. Insert a new lancet in the lancet device. The lancet should snap into place when properly positioned. Twist and pull to remove the protective cap from the lancet.
3. Replace the cap onto the Softclix Lancet Device. Twist the cap to set the lancet depth. Start at 2 or 3. For tougher skin, dial to a higher number.
4. Press the plunger on the end of the device until it clicks. A yellow dot will appear and remain in the center of the clear release button.
5. Wash your hands in warm, soapy water and dry well.
6. Hold the lancet device against the side of your fingertip and press the release button.
7. Gently squeeze the area until you get a small sample of blood.
8. Apply the drop of blood to the target area of your test strip.
9. Immediately remove and discard used lancet.
Important Information about Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets:
Carefully read all packaging before use. Do not use Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets if the protective guard is missing. To avoid accidental injury never store lancets in the Softclix Lancet Device. To avoid cross-contamination and infection do not reuse lancets.
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
accucheck, accu check, accuchek, accu chek, advantage, aviva, active, compact