ActiveCare Intrepid Power Chair
The Intrepid Mid-Wheel Power Wheelchair offers a durable and reliable performance power chair in one package. The captain seat with deep contoured cushions and backs provides superior comfort while maintaining a high level of durability. Almost everything on this power chair is adjustable; from a reclining backrest with adjustable headrest, to the height of the chair at four available increments.
The power wheelchair from Drive Medical features flip up armrests, which allow easy transfer, are height and width adjustable and can even be removed. The controller can be fitted onto either armrest allowing you to operate the chair with ease if you have limited dexterity. The mid wheel drive gives way to an outstanding turning radius of 18" allowing you to navigate nimbly through the sharpest corners and the Quadra Spring suspension offers a smooth, stable ride. Tight 18" turning radius is ideal for indoor maneuverability. Unique Quadra Spring suspension provides ultimate in smooth-riding stability.
Standard swivel Captain's seat with fold-down backrest and adjustable height headrest. Standard seats are height adjustable and feature 25 degrees of recline. Removable flip-up armrests are height, width and angle adjustable. Adjustable length controller mount can be fixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swingaway arm. Standard positioning belt for added security. Standard flip-up footplate with adjustable height and angle. Footplate includes textured, skid-proof wheel drive for tightest turning radius, perfect for indoor use. Programmable controller allows you to tailor the chair's performance to each user. Single-plug controller easily fastens into port on rear of chair. Seats have four height adjustments, from 20" to 23."
Extra strong steel frame for long-lasting durability. Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel. Motor assemblies offer easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport.
ActiveCare Intrepid Power Wheel Chair Features
- Mid-wheel drive provides a tight 18" turning radius, ideal for indoor maneuverability
- Unique QuadraSpring suspension offers an extra smooth ride and optimum stability
- Durable construction wtih easy-to-access components
- Removable flir-up armrests are height, width and angle adjustable
- Driving range of 20 miles
- Programmable Dynamic controller with simple, common connectors
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest
- Seat belt and seat back storage pouch come standard
- Flip-up footplate with adjustable height and angle
- Comfortable swivel Captain's seat
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Electromagnetic brakes
- Height adjustable seat with 25 degrees of recline
- Maximum speed of 4 mph
- Batteries included
ActiveCare Intrepid Powerchair Specifications
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Max Range: 20 miles
- Turning Radius: 18"
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Length: 40"
- Width: 24.5"
- Height: 42"
- Floor to Seat Height: 20"-23"
- Controller: Dynamic A50A
- Motor: Two 24V x 320W x 4600rpm
- Batteries: Two 12V x 35AH
- Charger: 5 Amp Off board
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels: 6" x 2"
- Rear Wheels: 10" x 3"
Warranty: Drive Peace of Mind Warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.