Adjust-A-Lift Heel Lift
The Adjust-A-Lift Heel Lift is ideal for the treatment of leg length inequalities, heel spurs, and other clinical conditions. Durable and comfortable, they are proven to relieve back and hip pain, as well as help to restore normal contour, muscle tone and systemic function to your feet. The Adjust-A-Lift Heel Lift can be used in sports shoes and dress shoes, and are available in three sizes for easy adjustability. The Adjust-A-Lift Heel Lift is 3/8" thick, with two 1/8" thick layers than can be removed to adjust the heel lift height. Please note that heel lifts are sold individually. Buy the Adjust-A-Lift Heel Lift from ActiveForever today!
Adjust-A-Lift Heel Lift Features:
- Helps restore normal contour and muscle tone
- Relieves back and hip pain
- Adjustable height
- Durable, comfortable and lightweight
- Great for sports shoes and dress shoes
Adjust-A-Lift Heel Lift Specifications:
- Sold individually (not sold in pairs)
- Latex free
- Height: Adjustable - 1/8", 1/4", or 3/8"
- Note: height can be adjusted by removing one or both 1/8" layers from the lift
- Small: Up to women's size 8
- Medium: Women's size 8.5 and up to Men's size 11
- Large: Men's size 11 and up
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: viscospot, globoped, adjust a heel, 575