Sku: A25804 11 - Part #:
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
INCLUDES FREE COVER (A25805)!
The AquaCreek Pathfinder Lift is a mobility device designed to provide users with disabilities access to a swimming pool. This sleek lift features a reversible design with minimal moving parts making this compact lift easy to maintain. With a maximum weight limit of 300 lbs, the Pathfinder is our most inexpensive ADA compliant lift. The adaptable design allows for multiple installation options such as being able to assemble with chair facing either direction.
The Pathfinder is ideal for use in smaller motels, hotels, apartments, condiminiums, townhouses, and backyard pools. Those recovering from hip replacement or other immobilizing surgeries will be able to independently use the lift to gain access to the water for aquatic therapy in the comfort of their own home.
The AquaCreek Pathfinder Lift's durable and reliable design also features a built-in deep draft configuration, all stainless steel construction, and white powder coat finish to protect against prolonged exposure to different weather. All lifts come standard with dual flip-up armrests and footrest, 24VDC rechargeable battery with wall mount charger, fully submersible push-button remote control, and safety belt. Providing handicap access for aquatic therapy or residential/commercial water recreation; buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
For more information on ADA Compliance and the extended January 2013 deadline, be sure to check out our ADA Standards for Pool Lifts article and the Medical Supplies Blog!
AquaCreek Pathfinder Lift Features:
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Compliant
- 300 lbs (136 kg) weight capacity
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable white powder coat finish
- Can be assembled with chair facing either direction
- Submergible push-button remote control
- Dual Flip-Up Armrests
- Flip-Up Footrest
- Safety Belt
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Available with or without anchor and cover
AquaCreek Pathfinder Lift Specifications:
- Maximum Lifting Capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Set Back Range: 14" to 16" (35.5 to 40 cm)
- Max. Draft (Deck to Water): 12.0"
- Overall Height: 48.25"
- Seat Width: 18”
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Max. Width (Deployed): 44"
- Max. Length (Deployed): 55"
- Max. Stowed Length: 23.5"
- Stowed Width (No Footrest): 32 (1/8)"
- Unit Weight: 120 lbs
- Lift Frame & Baseplate: Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Chair & Footrest: LLDPE Polyethylene
- Safety Belt: Heavy-Duty Polyester Strap, Hook & Loop Fastener
- Powder Coating: Epoxy, Appliance White
- Includes: one (1) AquaCreek Pathfinder Lift, Dual Flip-Up Armrests, 24VDC Battery & Charger, Flip-Up Footrest, Waterproof Handset-Remote, Safety Belt, and FREE COVER (A25805)!
- Please Note: If installed in the reverse direction, a new footrest would need to be purchased.
- AquaCreek Pathfinder Lift Manual
- AquaCreek Pathfinder Lift Reverse Manual
Shipping Note: This item is made to order and can take up to an additional 3-4 days to ship.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: F-900PL, F-902PL-NA, F-902PLR-NA, F-12BL-C, ada pool lift, aqua creek, path finder, pool access, pool lift, swimming pool handicap access
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.