The Card4Life USB Medical Records Flash Device is a convenient and easy to use portable memory card that is equipped with a program that stores all your personal health records and documents. By organizing the documents, users and emergency personal can easily plug in the USB device and look at the user's personal history, medications, insurance, doctors visit log and other documents such as x-rays, living will and even organ donation information.
By storing all personal and health information on this USB device, users are able to keep track of all their own health and saves you time especially when visiting a new doctor; the USB contains all necessary pieces of information that the doctor might need. This plug and play USB device is equipped with its own program that is not web-based; the Card4Life is compatible on a PC with Windows XP and newer and will not work on a Mac. Keep the Card4Life on your keychain, in your purse or in your car; buy the Card4Life USB Medical Records Flash Device today from ActiveForever!
Card4Life USB Flash Device Features:
- Easy to use, convenient and portable
- Password protected
- Can be worn on necklace or key chain
- Provides personal information and medical history during an emergency
- Stores personal photos
- Equipped with special program
- Stores personal photo, x-rays, medications, doctor visit log
Card4Life USB Medical Records Flash Device Specifications:
- Weight: less than 2 oz.
- Memory: 512 mb
- Compatible:PC with Windows XP and newer; will not work on a Mac
- Includes: One (1) USB Medical Records Device, personal ID card, instructions
- Made in the USA
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: C4L, card for life, medical usb, card 4 life