Sku: A28043 - Part #: CAR-718-7910
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Cardionics ViScope is a digital electronic stethoscope which amplifies sounds 30 times louder than an acoustic stethoscope and provides a visual display of the phonocardiogram or phonopneumogram. Visualization assists the user in identifying the position of clicks, rubs, knocks, snaps or murmurs in the cardiac cycle.
Murmurs such as aortic stenosis, aortic regurgitation or mitral regurgitation are clearly seen. Pediatric sounds including atrial septal defect, ventricular septal defect and primary pulmonary hypertension are easily identified.
Cardionics ViScope Visual Stethoscope Model 718-7910 Features:
- Amplifies sounds 30 times louder than acoustic stethoscopes
- Can be used with in-the-ear (ITE) and behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aids
- Stethoscope features display showing phonocardiogram of heart sounds
- Calipers allow measurement of events such as the opening snap of mitral stenosis
- Download sounds to a PC with ViScope-100 Software for bigger view
- ViScope-100 Software stores and recalls all patient information and prints patient specific reports
- Record up to 3 sets of 5 second sounds
- Operating time up to 8 hours
- Charge time approximately 5 hours
- Sleep mode after 3 minutes
- 3.5mm mono jack
- Includes lithium-ion rechargeable battery and charger
- Requires Windows XP or 7 to run ViScope-100 Software
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Warranty: One year
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.