The Digit Finger Pulse Oximeter IRC600 is a pocket-sized oximeter designed to provide individuals with a quick and economical way to measure their blood oxygen saturation. Convenient and easy to use, this compact pulse oximeter is a great solution to fast and reliable SpO2, pulse rate, and pulse strength measurements.
Ideal for use at home, the Digit Finger Pulse Oximeter features a large, bright, easy-to-read LED screen that clearly displays your blood oxygen results in a wide range of light and dark environments. Two "AAA" cell batteries provide power for up to 1,400 spot-checks, while an auto power shutdown after 8 seconds conserves the batteries ,and a low battery indicator flashes when 30 minutes of battery time remains. Ensure your health and safety when you buy the Digit Finger Pulse Oximeter from Active Forever today!
What is Pulse Oximetry?
Pulse oximetry is a non-invasive method of measuring the oxygenation of a patient's hemoglobin. A Pulse Oximeter, such as the Invacare Digit Pulse Oximeter, is placed across a thin part of the patient's body, such as a finger, and a light containing both red and infrared wavelengths is passed from one side to the other. The change of absorption is measured and used to calculate the level of oxygen in the patient's blood.
Pulse oximetry data is used when a patient's blood oxygenation is unstable, such as in intensive care and emergency departments of hospitals. Patients on oxygen therapy use Pulse Oximeters to insure that their treatments are effective while pilots in unpressurized aircraft use them to help prevent the possibility of blackouts. The Invacare Digit Pulse Oximeter can also be used by those with asthma or heart conditions.
Digit Finger Pulse Oximeter Features:
- A quick and economical way to measure blood oxygen saturation
- Fast and reliable SpO2, pulse rate, and pulse strength measurements
- Large LED display allows for use in a wide range of light and dark environments
- Convenient and easy to use
- Ideal for use at home
- No tools required to install/replace batteries
Digit Finger Pulse Oximeter Specifications:
Displays, Indicators & Keys:
- SpO2: LED numeric display 0.32" high
- Pulse rate: LED numeric display 0.32" high
- Pulse strength: Bar graph display, 0.32" high
- Low battery: Indicator flashes when 30 minutes remain
- Probe: Unit shuts down after 8 seconds when not in use
- Range: 0-99%
- Accuracy: ± 2% at 70%-100%
- Average: 8-pulse beat average
- Range: 30-254 bpm
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Average: 8-second average
- Product Dimensions: .7"H x 2.25"W x 1.5"D
- Weight: 3 oz. with batteries
- Power source:2 "AAA" cell alkaline batteries
- Battery life: Approximately 1,400 spot-checks
- Safety approvals: UL & CSA listed
Warranty: 1-year warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Oxymeter, oxi meter, oxygen therapy, 9153637814