Sku: A13324 - Part #: 14027
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Drive Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress System - Bed and Relaxation
If your patient has lost a great deal of mobility and is now bed ridden, the risk of bed sores is really high. For this we have the perfect solution for you. The Drive Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress System provides a powerful and comfortable air support that will help reduce the growth of pressure ulcers.
The Drive Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress System is a powered alternating pressure mattress replacement for hospital bed or home use, designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of Stage I to Stage IV pressure ulcers (bed sores). The Drive Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress System reduces interface pressure by alternately inflating and deflating 20 individual 8-inch air cell bladders every 10 minutes.
Patients with immobility or perceptual problems who remain bedridden for extended periods can develop open sores at points where the weight of the body compresses the skin, often under bony prominences like the hips or shoulders. These sores are called pressure ulcers. The Drive Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress System helps in pressure ulcer treatment and management by shifting pressure to different parts of the body in a repeating cycle, which prevents any body area from being under pressure all the time.
Drive Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress System Features:
- Portable and lightweight
- Fits most standard hospital beds
- Twenty 8" nylon air cells alternate every 10 minutes to reduce interface pressures
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) release of air from the mattress in emergency situations
- Special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily.
- LED indicators provide critical performance data and alert caregiver when pressure falls below 10mmHg.
- 4 air cell pillow function
- Low sheer, quilted machine washable cover
- Equipped with adjustable pressure setting dial for patient comfort
- Mattress has 20 air bladders, 9 with laser cut low air loss function to increase patient comfort: helps keep the patient cool and speeds recovery.
- The Nylon/TPU cover material is heavy weight, water resistant, vapor permeable, has a fiber quilted bottom and is machine washable to provide protection and comfort. The cover attaches to the mattress with snaps.
- Easy to replace individual bladders.
- Spring lined air tubes prevents kinks and disruption of air pressure.
- Equipped with quick fill adapter and carry bag standard
- The quiet, high volume pump produces 8 LPM of pressure.
- 8" cells are constructed with Nylon/50% TPU that is firm and heavy weight.
- Power pump hooks on to foot board or head board
- Power pump can adjust amount of air for variable firmness
Drive Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress System Specifications:
- Dimensions (mattress): 80" L x 36" W x 8" H
- Dimensions (pump): 11" L x 5" H x 3.3" D
- Pressure Range: 30 mmHg to 80 mmHg (inner pressure of mattress)
- Power cord length: 10'
- Electrical: Power: 110 VAC/60 Hz
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Mattress and nylon air cells are one unit
Warranty: 1 year warranty on pump and mattress
Bed not included
Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Compare to the Invacare CareGuard 8000 Alternating Pressure Mattress at fraction of the price!
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.