The Drive Medical Liftwalker is an innovative and easy-to-use mobility aid that provides a safe and effective method of helping people stand up or sit down. Designed for convenience and injury prevention, this Drive medical walker has two retractable poles that serve as stand assist aids for people with limited mobility. Patients use the Drive Lift Walker to pull themselves up with their biceps, chest, core and legs, reducing pressure on the body for a more secure transfer. This specialty Drive medical walker is ideal for hospitals, assisted living facilities, private homes of the senior or elderly, and anywhere a caregiver or nurse might need to help patients stand or sit with a walker.
The two retractable poles extend with a simple push-button control and a satisfying foam padding creates comfortable hand grips. The stable 5" wheels on this rolling walker lock with conveniently placed foot brakes. As with all Drive walkers, the LiftWalker is constructed from durable material that stands up to the wear and tear of everyday use in a facility or hospital. The unique design of the Lift Walker minimizes muscle strains and sprains to care givers and patients alike, creating a more therapeutic and enjoyable environment. If you want a wheeled walker that assists patients with getting in and out of seats, buy the Drive Medical LiftWalker from ActiveForever.com today!
- Gives assistance to people who need help standing and sitting
- Stand assist aid is simple, safe and effective
- Dramatically decreases injuries to users, caregivers
- Retractable poles deploy with easy-to-push button
- LiftWalker help patients use their muscles to aid transfer
- Conveniently placed foot brakes lock easily
- Foam-padded hand grips are comfortable
- Sturdy 5" wheels provide stability
- Walker is laterally independent for better maneuvering
- Width (inside hand grip): 19"
- Width (inside back legs): 21.5"
- Overall Width: 25"
- Depth (opened at base): 22.5"
- Height (highest setting): 39.5"
- Height (lowest setting): 33.5"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 50822383272900, LWW5W, supplies, equipment, accessories