Sku: A23601 01 - Part #: 2.35.100.03
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Finis Positive Drive Fins (PDFs) are innovative swim training aids designed to help train the users body to swim faster, more effectively and with better control. With a specially shaped inward supination, these fins provide resistance that helps your muscles to correctly adapt to a more beneficial swimming motion, without causing you to feel uncomfortable when swimming without them.
Ideal for competition training, the PDF Swim Fins can be use for all 4 major strokes, unlike the Zoomers Fit Swim Fins that do not work with the breaststroke. Finis Positive Drive Fins are available in multiple sizes for an accommodating fit, and feature an adjustable heel strap for added comfort. The unique asymmetrical shape allows you to safely build power in all swimming motions, better preparing you for the next kick. Get the most out of your swim, order your pair of Finis Swim Training Positive Drive Fins today from ActiveForever.com!
- Asymmetrical shape improves kick performance
- Can be used for all four major swimming strokes (Freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly)
- Adjustable heel strap for customized fit
- Increase leg strength, and improve competitive swim strokes
- Delivers superior energy transfer from the foot to the water
- Helps increase power, performance and flexibility
- Great for muscle rehabilitation after injury
Finis Positive Drive Fins Specifications:
- Materials: SureFlex ® rubber
- Sizing: consult chart below
|Positive Drive Fins Fit Size Chart|
|Size (code)||US Male||US Female|
||Y 8 - 13
||Y 8 - 13
||1 - 3
||2 - 4
||3.5 - 6
||4.5 - 7
||6.5 - 8
||7.5 - 9
||8.5 - 10
||9.5 - 11
||10.5 - 13
||11.5 - 14
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: p.d.f., swimfins, finish, zomers,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.