The E-620 Delivers an amazing heart-pumping cardio workout.
Designed for a motivating and heart-pumping cardio workout as well as the rigors of health club usage, the E-620 Fluid Seated Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) is streamlined yet powerful. The 20 Variable Fluid Resistance levels provide a light workout to a grueling, intense sweat session with heart rate ranges within fat burning and fitness training levels rivaling that of treadmills and bikes. Engage all of your clients, young and old, hard-core athlete to those with limited lower body function or short term injuries with the E-620 Fluid Seated Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) while building endurance, upper body strength and raising the heart rate.
Using minimal space, the slimmed down E-620 Fluid Seated Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) is ideal for commercial use yet small enough for the home. The E-620 Fluid Seated Upper Body Ergometer (UBE) features an easy step-through design, “on-the-fly” resistance level adjustment and computer feedback with time, speed, distance, calories, watts, RPM, heart rate and interval training information. The power assisted arm adjusts to concentrate on core muscles at its lowest height, chest, biceps and triceps at its highest and a combination of both using the middle height. The upper back, shoulders and arms are engaged through each workout.
First Degree Fitness Commercial E-620 Seated Fluid UBE Features:
- Bi-directional isokinetic resistance: Operates forward and backward for well balanced muscle conditioning
- Adjustable power assisted arm: Adjusts to preferred workout height to concentrate on specific muscles throughout the arms, back and shoulders
- Easy “on-the-fly” resistance adjustment: Adjust the resistance from light weight to heavySelf leveling ergonomic handles: Reduces wrist torque for a safer, more comfortable workout
- Step through design: Easy in and easy out
- Built-in transit wheels: Assists in ease of mobility
- Fixed crank arms
- For commercial use yet compact enough for home use.
First Degree Fitness Commercial E-620 Seated Fluid UBE Specifications:
- Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR): 20 levels of fluid resistance ranging from light weight to heavy.
Warranty: Metal Frame – 10 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the E620 should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.