The First Voice First Aid CPR Refresher Training System is an easy to use first aid training device specially designed for those who have had first aid and CPR training before. Great for use in refresher training meetings, the First Voice Training System comes in an oversized waterproof rugged case so educators may store their own defibrillators if needed.
Included with the system are the Training Scenarios Book and a Responder's Handbook that easily can be referenced to the color-coded buttons on the actual training unit. With just 15 minutes refresher training sessions, users can quickly relearn all the necessary steps that can help rescue someone in need. Buy the First Voice First Aid CPR Refresher Training System today from ActiveForever!
First Voice First Aid CPR Refresher Training System Features:
- Rugged, durable waterproof case
- Great for refresher training meetings
- Oversized case allows for users own defibrillator units to be stored
- Helps maximize learning
- Engages students with sight, touch, hearing and speaking
First Voice First Aid CPR Refresher Training System Specifications:
- Dimensions: 16"W x 13"H x 7"D
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Color: yellow
- Includes: First Voice CPR System, First Voice Responder Handbook and First Voice Training Scenarios Book
Warranty: 3 year warranty on EID parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: AVU5601, think safe, thinksafe