Secure mobility for those with balance issues or compromised strength.
Beyond the capabilities of kneeling walkers, this new class in mobility devices does more than address just foot or ankle injuries. The Voyager seated scooter provides a never seen before mobility and comfort for those recovering from a full range of foot,ankle, knee, leg or hip injuries. You can purchase this new mobility aid from Activeforever.com and enjoy greater freedom and comfort.
Forward Mobility Voyager Scooter Features:
- Steerable front wheels give control and maneuverability
- Comfortable Seat with shock absorbing Suspension
- Works for left or right legs without adjustment
- Lightweight 20 lb design folds easily for transport
- Enhanced mobility for amputees
- Now available with XL Comfort Seat
- Fits heights from 4’8″ to 6’4″
- Forward Mobility Voyager Scooter Brochure
Forward Mobility Voyager Scooter Specifications:
Warranty: 2 year manufacturer's warranty against defects excluding rubber wheel tread, rubber grips, rubber foot rests and brake cable.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.