The Harmar Mobility RV Scooter Lift is an exclusive, one-of-a-kind scooter lift specially designed to withstand the demands of RV travel and to fit virtually all mobile homes via the HD hitch adapter (included). For true luxury travel and mobility independence, this American made, heavily reinforced scooter lift can transport power chairs and scooters. Incredibly easy to use and mount, the Harmar Mobility RV Scooter Lift arrives pre-assembled and ready to install!
No modifications need to be made to your power chair or scooter so as soon as the Harmar Mobility RV Scooter Lift is installed you are ready to start your travels with your mobility device. Customers love how easy this Harmar Lift is to use and operate with just one, simple switch. The revolutionary Harmar Mobility RV Scooter Lift employs four, innovative Q'Straint retractors which automatically pick up slack and self-tension to ensure your mobility device stays locked in place, regardless of the terrain. Even if a problem should occur with the mobile home, the lift's manual crank backup ensures you'll always have access to your power chair or scooter. Being able to easily transport your mobility device with this groundbreaking scooter lift means your mobility issues no longer stand in the way of your future travel destinations and options! Buy the Harmar Mobility RV Scooter Lift at ActiveForever.com today!
Harmar RV Scooter Lift Features:
- Fits virtually any RV
- Engineered to withstand rigors of RV travel
- Transports nearly all power chairs and mobility scooters
- Heavily reinforced, adjustable aluminum platform
- Arrives ready to install
- No modifications to scooter or power chair required
- Easy, one switch operation
- Four, self-tensioning Q'Straint retractors constantly secure the mobility device
- Manual crank backup and license plate mount included
- Adjustable rear wheel cradle
- Drop Hitch Adapter standard (adjustable up to 26" hitch height)
- Pusher Hitch Adapter upgrade available (adjustable up to 32" hitch height)
RV Scooter Lift Specifications:
- Lifting capacity: 350 lbs
- Deck size: 27.5” x 39”, adjustable cradle extends up to 46”
- Installed weight: 105 lbs
- Hitch height range: 5” – 26”, upgrade to 32” available
- Hitch class: III or greater
Warranty: 3 Year Transferable Warranty. If the product changes hands, the remainder of the warranty transfers to the new owner.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: recreation vehicle, AL300RV, powered wheelchair
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.