The Institutional Paraffin Wax Treatment Bath soothes and moisturizes the skin, opens pores, increases circulation, and helps treat sports related injuries. Heated drains increase flow and help make pariffin removal easier, while light mahogany mouldings contoured and finished with clear epoxy provide extra comfort. Activating the timer allows an unattended hour of Hi-Heat to sterilize wax at the end of the day and the bath automatically returns to treatment temperature. An additonal bi-metal test thermometer is recessed in the mahogany moulding on both models. Buy the Institutional Paraffin Wax Treatment Bath from ActiveForever today!
Institutional Paraffin Wax Treatment Bath Features:
- Heated drains
- Light mahogany mouldings
- Timed melting and sterilizing hi-heat temperature circuits
- Rolling casters
- Can be easily removed for floor or counter use
- Two-piece cover
- Bi-metal test thermometer
- High heat indicator lights
Institutional Paraffin Wax Treatment Bath Specifications:
- Dimensions: 29"L x 15"W x 13"D or 18.5"L x 10"W x 13.5"D
- Includes: One (1) Institutional Paraffin Wax Treatment Bath
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: parafin, thera bath, PB105
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.