The Invacare Hydraulic Patient Lift is is an affordable option for caregivers that need a way to transfer patients in their healthcare situation. The Invacare hydraulic lift was invented to be affordable while keeping the patient transfers safe. The lightweight construction and easy disassembly make this invacare manual patient lift easy to set up and even easier to transport between rooms.
With the unique slim design, the Invacare Hydraulic Patient Lift is the versatile enough to use for virtually any and all patient moves. The Invacare Hydraulic Patient Lift has a full 20" to 64" range that easily allows for patients to be picked up from any position; whether it be a lying position on the floor on in their bed. Another unique feature is the offset mast and boom style that provide a better lift path, maximizing full travel range. The Invacare manual patient lift features an innovative six-point swivel bar attachment that easily adapts to all sling styles and positions. Buy your Invacare Hydraulic Patient Lift from ActiveForever.com today!
Hydraulic Patient Lift Features:
- Pump handle can rotate from side to side for convenience of attendant
- Elongated handle design provides a broad range of operator heights
- Offset mast and boom style provide better lift path
- Large 20" - 64" range
- Six-Point swivel bar easily adapts to all sling styles and positions
Invacare Hydraulic Patient Lift Specifications:
- Base Length: 46.75"
- Base Width: Open: 42.25" Closed: 22"
- Caster Options: 5" (Front and Rear)
- Overall Height: Maximum @ sling hookup: 64" Mininum @ sling hookup: 20"
- Base Height: 6.5" (clearance)
- Product Weight: 68 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Optional locking caster kit also available
Warranty: 3 years on lift, 1 year on pump
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: transfers, hoyer, lifting rig, hospital, 9805, 091536293608, a22701, bariatric patient lifts