The Invacare Mesh Patient Lift Sling 9046 is a full body sling that is used to help transfer a patient or loved one from a bed to a wheelchair, toilet or shower-chair. Large in size, the one-piece, contoured Patient Lift Sling provides exceptional support from the shoulders down to the knees. For added convenience, the heavy duty mesh material allows patients to bath while they are sitting in the sling. Use the Mesh Patient Lift Sling with the Invacare and Reliant power or manual lifts; buy the Invacare Mesh Patient Lift Sling 9046 today from ActiveForever!
Mesh Patient Lift Sling Features:
- One-piece, contoured design
- Helps support from the shoulders to the knees
- Ideal for use with light or heavy patients
- Used for weighing or transferring
- Available in two styles for customized use
Mesh Patient Lift Sling Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Dimensions: 40.5"L x 29"W
- Materials: mesh polyester
- Styles: standard, commode opening
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: slings, transfers, transfer lifts, 9046, 9047