The Invacare Reliant 350 Stand Up Lift is specially designed as an answer to all a patient's transport needs while providing increased safety and security to both the caregiver and the resident. The ideal solution for residents' everyday transferring needs, this Invacare Stand Up Lift offers numerous safety features and is available with a manual or power base for convenience and ease of use. With a weight lifting capacity of 350 pounds, the Reliant 350 patient lift's inventive adjustment features provide comfort for users of all sizes and heights. The multifunction slings designed for use specifically with this stand up lift offer full support for seated transfers, assisted standing, or toileting.
The ergonomic design of the Reliant 350 Invacare Stand Up Lift ensures optimal comfort for the resident and easy maneuverability for the caregiver. Softly padded, adjustable leg supports allow the patient's legs to be secured in three different positions at any height. Concerns about the patient slipping during transfer are diminished via the non-slip footplate (a leg strap secures leg to the knee pad for best positioning on the foot plate), secure sling attachment, and reliable sling design. The Reliant 350 sling provides optimal access for clothing removal and complete back support without pressure to the resident's armpits (the problem with most slings on the market). This stand up lift offers accessibility to most nursing home, hospital, and home care beds via the under-bed clearance.
The Reliant 350 was designed with optimal safety in mind; a quick release battery eliminates downtime and if there is any resistance as the boom lowers it automatically stops immediately. The removable battery box features an emergency "off" button while visual and audible alarms indicate when battery recharge is needed. Whether the patient is able to handle weight-bearing transfers or needs rehabilitative support, the Reliant 350 Invacare Stand Up Lift is the ideal solution for all your resident's everyday transfer needs. Buy the Invacare Reliant 350 Stand Up Lift at ActiveForever.com today!
Reliant 350 Stand Up Lift Features:
- Available with power opening base
- Adapts to wide variety of body sizes and shapes
- Low friction casters improve rollability
- Multi-fuction slings
- Adjustable leg support secures in 3 positions at any height
- Wide, non-slip footplate
- Ideal for toilet transfers
- Comfortable sling design
- Under bed clearance gives access to most hospital and medical care bed styles
- Fast, simple sling attachment
- Quick release battery eliminates down time
- Removable battery box on mast
- Visual and audio alarms indicate battery recharge needed
- Automatic anti-entrapment stops boom if resistance met
- Heavy duty hand pendant and cord
- Two batteries and recharging station included
Stand Up Lift Specifications:
- Height (min-max) at sling hook-up: 39.6" - 63.7"
- Clearance: 4.5"
- Base length: 35.5"
- Base width: Open: 36.8", Closed: 25.7"
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Product weight: 115 lbs
- Battery: Includes two (2) 24V DC batteries shipped with unit
- Lifts per charge: 150 - 300 (varies with lift range and load)
- Caster options: Front: 3", Rear: 5"
Warranty: 3 year warranty on lift; 1 year warranty on motor
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: inva care, RPS350-1, RPS350-2, caregiving, care giver, relient, bariatric patient lifts