Liquiguard LeatherGlos Leather Polish
LeatherGlos is a flexible, water-based coating that is designed to protect, maintain and preserve leather and vinyl articles including:
• Car/Motorcycle seats and trim
• Accessories (Gloves, Belts, Wallets, Briefcases, etc.)
LeatherGlos is a Green product and is safe and easy for anyone to apply. It will provide months of beauty and protection to all leather and vinyl articles without cracking or peeling. Unlike conventional polishes and coatings, LeatherGlos quickly dries to a clear finish and does not leave any residue that will ruboff on skin or clothing while providing a stain repellent surface that is easy to clean.
LeatherGlos is available in Gloss, Semi-Gloss and Satin formulas and unlike common leather polishes or conditioners, one LeatherGlos product can be used on any color or type of leather. It has extremely strong adhesion, high flexibility and offers both mold and mildew protection as well as ultraviolet inhibitors which safeguard the coated objects from fading and deterioration caused by damaging ultraviolet rays.
One 4 oz. bottle of LeatherGlos will treat between 12-15 pairs of men’s shoes.
Leather Glos Product Features:
- One Solution, All Leathers (Except Suede and Nubuck)
- Much easier to apply than polish or moisturizers
- Lasts for many months even under daily wear
- Resistant to oil and food stains
- Won’t fade, crack or peel from UV exposure
- Doesn’t leave any residue that transfers to clothes or skin
- Flexible and supple
- Scuff resistant
- 100% GREEN (no fumes/no odors)
- Available in Gloss, Semi-Gloss, and Satin Finishes
- Available in 4 oz, 8 oz and 32 oz sizes
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.