The M-Rail attaches to any bed size and provides an ergonomic leveraging system for people that experience difficulty sitting up and getting out of bed on their own. The "M" portion of the unit is coated with rubberized foam that provides a safe no-slip grip and padding for the individual. Equipped with a cross bar under the arch for added security and convenience, the M-Rail is a sturdy and secure fall prevention device.
Easily attached to most any style bed, the included foam mattress grips on the bottom of the device keep the unit secure between the mattress and the box-spring. Nylon load straps wrap underneath the bed frame to provide additional support and stability. The stabilizing arms fit between the mattress layers and the securing straps wrap around the lower mattress section to firmly secure the M-Rail bedside rail in place. Superb construction and supportive frame make this one of the most secure bed rails on the market today, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
M-Rail Bedside Rail Features:
- No tools required, easily dismantled and portable
- No modification of the bedframe required
- Fits twin sized to king sized beds
- Rounded "M" grip design allows for one or two hand leveraging
- Rubberized foam handle provides a superior gripping surface
- Padding protects against injury from incidental contact with the rail
- Ergonomic handle design contours to your hand to reduce wrist strain
- Assists entry and exit from bed
- Great means of fall prevention
- Strong nylon webbing safety strap
- Foam mattress grips to further secure against movements
- Additional cross bar under the arch for added safety
- Height adjustable, fits standard and pillow-top mattresses
M-Rail Bedside Rail Specifications:
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Unit weight: 13 lbs
- Width: 14¼"
- Adjustable Height: 14¼" to 20"
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day orders
Warranty: One year limited warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: bedside assistance, bed safety, safety rail, mrail, Clarke Health Care