Sku: C19213 1 - Part #: M2800N95
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Moldex Special Ops N95 Particulate Respirator Mask
The Moldex Special Ops N95 Particulate Respirator Masks are exceptionally durable and efficient at protecting the wearer from exposure to harmful particulates, ozone and nuisance levels of organic vapors. NIOSH certified and OSHA approved, these masks are perfect for a wide variety of applications and are feature-packed for added convenience and comfort.
The Ventex exhalation valve disperses hot air faster so you can breathe easier, and the padded soft foam nose cushion seals without the need for those irritating metal bands. The Moldex exclusive Dura-Mesh shell helps the mask to perform well in hot and humid environments, prevents soiling of the filter media for longer usage, and resists collapsing.
Another convenient feature of these deluxe N95 masks is the HandyStrap elastic cloth strap that allows the mask to hang freely from the neck when not in use, and the mask is infused with flame retardants to allow the mask to be used in welding and other high risk environments. Packaged in boxes of ten, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Moldex Special Ops Respirator Features:
- 100% PVC-Free, can be used against most welding fumes
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so you breathe easier and stay cooler
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Black shell stays cleaner looking longer to prevent premature disposal
- Soft foam cushioned seal eliminates pressure points
- Added carbon layer filters nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapors
Moldex Special Ops N95 Series Particulate Respirator Specifications:
- Sizing: Small, Medium/Large
- Package: 10 masks per box
- Color: black
- Ceritifications: NIOSH 42CFR84/ANSI/ISEA 110-20
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: moldex-metric, M2800, MOLM2800N95, MOLM2801N95, O3, OV, PEL, M2801N95
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.