The Nissin Folding Lightweight Travel Wheelchair is designed to supplement your primary wheelchair and/or use it while traveling. With a thigh belt to ensure balanced seating, the Nissin Folding Lightweight Travel Wheelchair is engineered by a major rehabilitation center to meet the needs of consumers. The flip-up armrest facilitates smoother transfers to and from the chairs seat while the 13 pound overall weight makes the Nissin Folding Lightweight Travel Wheelchair easy to maneuver and load. The Nissin Folding Lightweight Travel Wheelchair also features one touch opening and folding, and an aircraft specified aluminum frame for lightweight strength and durability. The composite wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. The Nissin Folding Lightweight Travel Wheelchair includes aluminum footrests along with handles that fold down for easy storage and transport.
Enjoy traveling with ease when you buy your Nissin Travel Wheelchair from ActiveForever today!
Nissin Folding Wheelchair Features:
- Wheelchair weighs less than 13lbs
- Compact size makes for ease in using, carrying and storing
- Flip-up arm-rests
- Thigh belt
- Rear wheel step brakes
- Compact carrying bag included
- One touch open and very easy to fold
- Aircraft grade aluminum frame for strength and durability
- Composite wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Aluminum footrests are included!
Nissin Folding Lightweight Travel Wheelchair Specifications:
- Model: Trav (Travel wheelchair)
- Product Weight: 13 lbs. (Without options)
- Seat Width: 15"
- Seat Depth: 13"
- Seat Back Height: 14"
- Front Seat Height: 19"
- Rear Seat Height: 18"
- Front Wheel: 3"
- Rear Wheel height: 5"
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 9"w / 18.5"d / 22.5"h
- Folded Dimensions: 21" X 7.5"
Warranty: The Nissin Travel Wheelchair comes with a limited life time warranty on the base frame to the original user. The remaining wheelchair parts are covered by a separate warranty from the date of delivery against factory defect. Please refer to the Nissin Travel Wheelchair owners manual for warranty details and coverage conditions
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Trav, NHA-207, nissan, japan