The Omron 7-Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor provides an advanced, adaptive and accurate way to measure blood pressure, record pulse rate and detect irregular heartbeats all from the touch of a button. Utilizing the oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement, the Omron 7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor detects the blood as it moves through the brachial artery in the arm and registers the readings on a large, crisp LCD screen.
Featuring the patented IntelliSense Technology, the Omron 7 Series ensures accurate readings using the simple single-button operation. An integrated 60 reading memory recall allows you to track blood pressure readings for yourself or a partner, and it can also display the average of up to 3 readings in a ten minute period. Rigorously tested by independent researchers to verify its accuracy and dependability, the Omron 7-Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor represents the top of the line in home diagnostic devices, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Omron 7-Series BP760 Features:
- IntelliSense provides accurate systolic, diastolic, and pulse readings
- Patented ComFit Cuff expands to fit all arm types
- Irregular heartbeat detector alerts you to potentially dangerous issues
- Automatically inflates to the correct pressure every time
- Stores up to 60 readings in memory
- Displays the average of 3 readings in a 10 minute period
- Compact and portable, includes carrying case
Omron 7-Series Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6.25" L x 4.88" W x 3.4" H
- Weight: 15.17 oz
- Measurement Range: 0 to 299
- Accuracy ±3mmHg or 2% of reading (pressure), ±5% of reading (pulse)
- Power Source: 120V 60Hz AC adapter or 4 “AA” batteries (not included)
- Cuff Circumference: fits arms from 9" to 17"
- Memory: up to 60 readings stored
- Includes: One (1) BP760 monitor, ComFit Cuff, AC adapter, storage case, user instructions
Warranty: 5 Year limited warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: BP760, OMBP760, intelli sense, hypertension, om ron,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.