Sku: A21652 01 - Part #: DH0200BLKC
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Ossur DH Offloading Walker for Plantar Ulcers is a therapeutic shoe designed specifically to help patients as they move through treatment for plantar ulcers. Equipped with the patented Active Offloading Insole—hundreds of hexagonal cells that can be removed for pressure offloading—the DH Walker is a cost-effective and efficient alternative treatment for ulcers of the foot. Clinical studies show a pressure relief of 94% with the alteration of the Active Offloading Insole. This flexible Insole allows the DH Walker to accommodates a broad range of foot anatomies and ulcers.
The DH Walker, to alleviate shear pressure, sets the ankle at a 90° angle, and employs a rocker bottom sole which encourages patients to stride naturally. An inner bootie helps prevent painful migration of the foot. Designed to accompany the on-going treatment of ulcers on the foot, the DF Walker provides ample space for applying wound care materials, and does not absorb exudate. If you want to maintain your mobility while treating foot ulcers or other peripheral neuropathy, buy the Ossur DH Offloading Walker for Plantar Ulcers from ActiveForever.com today!
Ossur DH for Plantar Ulcers Features:
- Designed specifically to treat plantar ulcers
- Patented Active Offloading Insole relieves pressure
- Removable shock-absorbing hexagons alter pressure relief
- Works with different foot anatomies, ulcers
- 90° ankle angle reduces shear pressure
- Rocker bottom sole promotes healthy, stable gait
- Inner bootie prevents unwanted foot migration
- Creates safe space for wound care material
- Use as a Total Contact Cast with 2" cast tape
Offloading Walker for Plantar Ulcers Specifications:
- Indicated For: mild to moderate plantar ulcers; neuropathic foot ulceration; post-operative
- Color: Black
- For best fit, consult size chart below
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
||2 - 4
||3.5 - 5.5
||4.5 - 7
||6 - 8
||7.5 - 10.5
||8.5 - 11.5
||10.5 - 12.5
||11.5 - 13.5
Warranty: 6 months
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Össur, 5690977172722, DH0200BLKC, diabetic, diabetes
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.