Ossur Techform Casting Tape is a knitted synthetic fiberglass fabric impregnated with a water-activated polyurethane resin used for the casting, splinting and external immobilization of broken limbs and joints. Specially engineered to create a strong, durable and lightweight cast every time, the Ossür exclusive non-tack resin provides excellent lamination and is heat treated to eliminate fraying when cut and formed.
Available in multiple widths from 2" to 4" in length, for application to various sized limbs and joints, the Ossur Techform Casting Tape provides user-friendly clinical grade immobilization at a cost-effective and affordable price. Multiple colors available as well, (White, Black, Dark Blue, Green, Hot Pink, Light Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple and Red) for stylish and versatile usage. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
- Non-tack resin is soft when applied for added comfort
- Excellent lamination for a sturdy and strong cast
- Easy molding for ultimate conformability
- Easy-opening pouches for fast, simple application
- Heat-treated fiberglass fabric eliminates fraying when cut
- Available in a variety of colors for user preference
TechForm Standard Casting Tape Specifications:
- Indications for Use: for the casting, splinting and external immobilization of limbs and joints
- Materials: heat-treated 100% knitted fiberglass substrate impregnated with water-activated polyurethane resin
- Set Times: 3 to 5 minutes depending on thickness
- Immersion Temperature: 68° to 75° (room temp)
- Layers: 3-6 layers for maximum immobilization, 4 minimum for weight bearing casts
- Packaged: 10 rolls per pack
- Widths: 2", 3", and 4"
- Colors: White, Black, Dark Blue, Green, Hot Pink, Light Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple and Red
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 400WH, 5690977317963, Royce medical, tech form, cast tape, life without limits