Sku: A13462 01 - Part #: PLPM5066A
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The compact and easy to use AED that saves lives!
The Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is designed to be the easiest-to-use, and most reliable defibrillator available. Available without a prescription from ActiveForever.com, the Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. Philips, the leader in portable defibrillation technology, has utilized the results of extensive research and user feedback to produce a defibrillator so easy to use that you can potentially save the life of a co-worker, friend, or anyone else stricken with sudden cardiac arrest.
Weighing just 3.3 lbs., this small and lightweight defibrillator can be easily carried to the patient's side. Using clear, natural voice instructions, the OnSite Defibrillator guides you through each step of defibrillation and CPR. Integrated SMART Pads placed on the patient’s bare skin transmit information to the defibrillator, which senses and adapts to your actions every step of the way.
HeartStart OnSite includes proven Philips technologies for heart rhythm assessment (SMART Analysis) and defibrillation energy delivery (SMART Biphasic). And like all HeartStart defibrillators, it can be used to treat adults, as well as infants and children with the optional smaller pad.
Ready When Needed:
Between uses, the defibrillator performs daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of its electrical components, subsystems, and battery to help ensure continued reliability and readiness. A pads integrity test, which checks daily that the cartridge is properly installed and that the defibrillator pads are in working order, provides an additional level of assurance.
As long as the green “Ready” light on the defibrillator is blinking, the OnSite has passed its last self-test and you can be confident the HeartStart OnSite is ready for use. If a self-test finds that the defibrillator needs attention, the “Ready” light turns off and the defibrillator “chirps” to alert you. Pressing the flashing blue “Information” button provides verbal guidance to help you identify and correct the situation.
Easy to Use:
Using the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is simple. Pulling the green handle activates the defibrillator and voice instructions. These instructions are paced to your actions, to help guide you through the entire process, from placing pads on the patient to delivering a defibrillation shock.
HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator Features:
- Intuitive:Clean design and clear voice instructions instill the confidence that's needed when administering therapy to a person in cardiac arrest
- Fully portable
- Superior reliability:Powered by a long-life (4 year) disposable battery. Automated tests help ensure readiness.
- World's best-selling Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- FDA approved for over-the-counter sale without prescription
- Built-in safety features
- Unit Includes:
- AED Decals and Demonstration DVD
- Free Case (pictured above)
- One set of adult pads with 2 year expiration
- 8 year manufacturer warranty on unit
- 4 year manufacturer warranty on battery
Philips Heart Start Defibrillator Specifications:
- If you have questions or concerns about your health, or an existing medical condition, please talk with your doctor.
- A defibrillator does not take the place of seeking medical care.
- Users may need to perform CPR.
- Responding to cardiac arrest may require you to kneel.
- HeartStart Onsite Defibrillator Brochure (.pdf)
Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator determines if a heart rhythm is shockable:
- If a shock is indicated, the defibrillator directs you to press the flashing orange “Shock” button. Then, HeartStart OnSite delivers a dose of low-energy biphasic therapy, a highly effective defibrillation waveform that is also gentle to the heart.
- If a shock is not indicated, the OnSite Defibrillator instructs you to assess the patient and to perform CPR when necessary. While performing CPR, the defibrillator's voice instructions can be activated to coach you on the frequency and depth of compressions.
The Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator also reminds you to call emergency medical services (EMS). And, should EMS need a summary of care, it can be retrieved from the defibrillator's internal memory. An EMS provider simply presses the “i-button” and the defibrillator verbally recounts events from its last clinical use.
Philips: Leading the Way!
The HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is the first defibrillator available for commercial and institutional users without a prescription. As the leader in innovative defibrillation technology, Philips is committed to making defibrillators more widely available so that more lives can be saved. Now with over-the-counter status, Philips is making it easier for companies and organizations to institute early defibrillation programs.
Warranty: 5 year manufacturer warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: FR2, M5066A, defib, Phillips
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.