The Pro Pool Lift Portable Retrofit Kit is an easily applied tool that makes your Pro Pool Lift portable so you can maximize your limited space. Made with rugged stainless steel finished with an epoxy powder coating that shields from UV rays and corrosion, this portable pool lift converter is durable enough to withstand the rigors of pool side performance. Sturdy, non-marking rubber wheels make transport safe and easy while the cast iron weight plates stabilize your lift wherever it is most useful. If you want to make optimal use of limited pool side space, buy the Pro Pool Lift Portable Retrofit Kit from ActiveForever.com today!
Pro Pool Lift Retrofit Kit Features:
- Makes your existing Pro Pool Lift mobile
- Maximizes your limited available space
- Wheel your pool lift anywhere it's needed
- Includes counter weights
Aqua Creek Pro Pool Lifts Portable Retrofit Kit Specifications:
- Base Plate: 3/8" [9.5 mm] Stainless steel type 304
- Main Frame: 3/16" [4.8 mm] Stainless steel type 304
- Weight Plates: 14, 14-1/4" [36.2 cm] 50LB [22.7 kg] cast iron/li>
- Weight Housing: Rotationally molded LLDPE
- Main Wheels: 8" [20.3 cm] Non-marking rubber w/polyolyfin hub
- Casters Wheels: 4" [10.1 cm] Swivel with Non-marking rubber treads
- Finish: UV Resistant epoxy powder coating
Warranty: Limited lifetime
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: F-010POR, aquacreek, swimmingpools