The Red Cross Deluxe Trauma Responder Pack RC-645 is a convenient first aid kit designed for use at the scene of a serious injury. Especially ideal for pressure fractures or deep lacerations, the Red Cross Deluxe Trauma Pack's contents help manage and stabilize heaving bleeding and/or severe swelling. Great for use while at home or even traveling, this handy pack contains all necessary items needed to apply pressure and stop excessive bleeding; purchase the Red Cross Deluxe Trauma Responder Pack RC-645 today from ActiveForever!
Red Cross Deluxe Trauma Responder Pack RC-645 Features:
- 24-pieces ideal for use during serious injury
- Contents help manage and stabilize heavy bleeding and/or severe swelling
- Convenient packaging for easy storage
- Great for use at home or while traveling
Red Cross Deluxe Trauma Responder Pack RC-645 Specifications:
- Includes: 4 Exam quality vinyl gloves, 6 gauze dressing pads (4" x 4"), 4 trauma pads (5" x 9"), 1 conforming gauze roll bandage (2"), 2 conforming gauze roll bandage (3"), 1 first aid tape roll (1/2" x 5 yd.), 6 antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free), 2 hand sanitizer packs (.9 g)
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: first aid kit, health kit, wound care, red cross products