Sku: A21906 01 - Part #: SHA5316SN
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Safety First SafeHome Satin Nickel Angled Grab Bar is an exceptionally convenient and contemporary bathroom safety bar designed to help individuals prevent falls and overcome their mobility limitations. Part of the Designer Series, the SafeHome Angled Grab Bar combines style and support to create a fashionable yet useful addition to your home.
The ergonomic angle and signature grooved bar allow for a tighter grip and safer maneuvering around the bathroom. The concealed EZ Mount system allows for quick and simple one-screw installations, with a no-show finish to help match any bathroom decor. ADA compliant and capable of holding up to 500 lbs., the Safety First SafeHome Satin Nickel Angled Grab Bar is an ideal choice for any home. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
- Ergonomic angle design assist with bathroom mobility
- EZ Mount single screw brackets make installation a snap
- Designer grooved finish is easier to grip
- Unique angle allows for a comfortable and versatile support
- Concealed mounting hardware for clean and stylish finish
- Multiple mounting options for a truly customized application
- Stylish and fashionable addition to any bathroom
- ADA compliant for use in health care facilities and nursing homes
Safety First Designer Series Angled Grab Bar Specifications:
- Length: 16"
- Materials: 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel
- Flanges: 3" diameter, 10 gauge, type 304 stainless steel
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Includes: Grab bar, stainless steel mounting hardware, installation instructions
- Weight Capacity: when installed correctly, these grab bars hold up to 500 lbs. safely
Warranty: limited lifetime warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: SHA5316SN, 885785237205, safe home, safety 1st, safetyfirst
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.