Sku: A14988 - Part #: 001
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Vector Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal System is a medical grade device designed for home electrolysis hair removal treatments. For the first time ever, it is now possible to perform professional electrolysis hair removal treatments in the privacy of your own home. If you have embarrassing unwanted hair, you can now get rid of it with the Vector Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal System. The Vector Hair Removal System is an FDA registered product for effective and painless do-it-yourself, home electrolysis.
The Vector Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal System removes one hair at a time with the included galvanic tweezers. Unlike other hair removal devices that use radio frequencies and batteries, the Vector uses the process of electrolysis to dissolve the hair follicle with AC power. The Vector permanently removes even the coarsest hair. The Vector Hair Removal System is so advanced that it achieves professional results without the use of a needle. Tweezers are used to make the procedure safer and less painful. Clinical studies have shown that the Vector system has equivalent effectiveness as professional needle electrolysis. The Vector Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal System replaces salon visits and you will no longer have to pay $80/hr for electrolysis sessions.
The Vector Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal System comes with the Vector home electrolysis machine, patch electrodes, conductivity gel, and galvanic tweezers. There is no need to shave anymore - buy your Vector Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal System from ActiveForever today!
How the Vector Electrolysis Works
1. An electrode patch is placed anywhere on the body (this patch is used instead of the metal rod used during conventional electrolysis for better comfort during treatment). This patch is then connected to the ground wire and plugged into the Vector. The second wire is plugged into the tweezers.
2. The supplied conductivity gel is coated over the hair (the conductivity gel allows hair above the surface of the skin to conduct electricity, without the conductivity gel the hair has a very high resistance and will not conduct electricity even at lethal voltages) and that hair is then grasped with the tweezers as close as possible to the skin without actually touching the skin.
3. The current will flow from the tweezers down into the hair follicle, causing the watery environment inside the hair follicle to react with salt, resulting in Sodium Hydroxide. If you were to put just a drop of sodium hydroxide on your skin it will burn a hole right through. This chemical process is what dissolves the hair follicle and therefore the hair will never grow again.
Vector Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal System Warnings
- Hair removal achieved by the Vector System is irreversible. Please plan carefully the areas that are to be removed.
- Please read the Vector Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal System users manual carefully before attempting to use this device.
- Please read all warnings to avoid electric shock
- Do not use the Vector Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal System in or near water
Warranty: Vector Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal System carries a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, the Vector Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal System is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: electrolisis
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.