Sku: A15007 02 - Part #: NC21015
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Wanchik's Writer #2
Just like the original Wanchik Writer, the Wanchik Writer #2 holds the pen for you when writing but adds additional wrist support. We've selected this great writing aid due to its comfort, ease of use.
It enables people with decreased dexterity to hold the writing finger in the proper position. The plastic-covered metal orthosis hugs the palm for a comfortable fit. No thumb pinch is required. Simply bend to make minor adjustments.
This writing aid works very well for anyone with a very serious hand condition resulting from a spinal cord injury, arthritis, ALS, Muscular Dystrophy, Multiple Sclerosis or Scleroderma. You can use this with absolutely no ability to grasp because this model of Wanchick Wirter completely holds your pen or pencil for you. You can also bend and fine tune the angles of the flexible metal in line with your complete comfort and ergonomics.
The Wanchik can be used with thin ballpoint pens and pencils. It attaches with D-rings and Velcro closures, and wraps around the palm with the opening on the ulnar side. Easy to put on and take off due to the large loops on the end of the Velcro straps.
Wanchik Writer # 2 Product Features:
- Fully adjustable adaptive writing tool
- Both Writers are available for left hand or right hand, in both small and large sizes
- The plastic-covered metal orthosis extends over the wrist and up the forearm for added support and control
- Attaches with D-rings and Velcro closures
- Easy to put on and take off
- Use with a thin ballpoint pen or pencil
Wanchik Writer # 2 Product Specifications:
To determine size, measure the length of your index finger from the base to DIP joint (Distal Interphalangeal Joint - Pink section on the picture listed to the right).
- Small fits 2 1/2" to 3 1/2" (6.4cm to 8.9cm)
- Large fits 3 1/2" to 4 1/2" (8.9 to 11 cm)
- Choose Left or Right handed models
See Wanchik's Writer A15006 for a version of this writing aid that attaches to the hand only, without the forearm attachment.
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.