Sku: A22894 01 - Part #: PSAP2500-R BLAC
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Often compared to reading glasses for the ears, the innovative Able Planet In Ear Amplifier comes preset to increase sounds in the high frequencies that most people lose first. This feature lets buyers bypass audiologists, who have usually controlled the market by giving hearing tests and selling custom-programmed hearing aids. The patented LINX DSP is an acoustical Environment Management technology with feedback management and noise reduction.
Able Planet In Ear Amplifier also features multichannel signal processing with 12 gain adjustment bands and is nearly invisible with an "in-ear" design. Packaged in a custom molded paper tray to assure your amplifier arrives in perfect condition and includes everything you need including a 6-pack of batteries, hard shell storage case, a single wax guard, cleaning brush, instructions, and soft carrying pouch. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
Able Planet's Award-Winning PS2500: Personal Sound: Hearing Should Be Effortless
Able Planet PSAP2500 In Ear Amplifier Features:
- Patented LINX DSP
- Multichannel signal processing with 12 gain adjustment bands
- Advanced adaptive feedback manager
- Automatic gain control
- Quad-mode noise reduction system
- Natural directionality
- Nearly invisible
- Fits comfortably in the ear
- Able Planet PSAP2500 In Ear Amplifier Manual
- Battery life: 70 hours of use
- Low Battery Indicator: 3 double beeps every eight minutes
- Includes: one (1) Able Planet In Ear Amplifier, D-ring, wax guard, cleaning brush, batteries (6 pack), hard shell protective storage case, soft carrying pouch, instruction manual
Warranty: One (1) year
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: personal sound amplification products, listening devices, hearing aids, independent living aids, hearing loss, hard of hearing
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.