Designed to accommodate and stow the various Red Cross Emergency Responder Packs, the American Red Cross Protection Pack Storage Racks provide quick and easy access to basic vital supplies needed in an emergency situation. When an emergency occurs, employees, caregivers or first responders can access the packs by simply grasping them and pulling them from the rack.
Racks are available in 3 and 10-unit racks for large responder packs, and a 10-unit rack for medium-sized responder packs. Unlike the 3-unit rack, both 10-unit racks are gravity-fed, providing a means for quick dispensing of large and medium-sized tubes. To remove, simply grab the bottom unit, lift up and out, and the next unit falls into place, ready for easy dispensing. Each rack is made of powder-coated, structural steel (which has high tensile strength) and comes with hardware for wall mounting. Great for use at home, in the office, assisted living centers or food service establishments, the American Red Cross Protection Pack Storage Racks will ensure a quick and immediate response to any emergency situation. Stay prepared by purchasing the American Red Cross Protection Pack Storage Racks from ActiveForever today!
American Red Cross Protection Pack Storage Racks Features:
- Easily stores Red Cross Emergency Responder Packs
- Provides easy access to vital emergency supplies
- Gravity-fed 10-unit racks for quick dispensing
- Made of strong powder-coated, structural steel
- Easily mounts on wall
- Ideal for use in homes, businesses, restaurants and assisted living centers
- Pair with Red Cross SmartCompliance First Aid Cabinets (A12461/ A12462)
American Red Cross Protection Pack Storage Racks Specifications: