The Bradley On-Site Gravity Fed Eyewash Station is a self-contained eye wash unit that is ideal for application anywhere water supply is not available. With no plumbing required and a clear tank for easy fill level check, this portable eye wash station is the top of the line in occupational workplace safety. The hinged eyewash tray pulls down in one simple and quick motion to initiate flushing, and can be started and stopped at anytime. A high capacity rolling waste cart and sub-zero heat jacket insulation options are available as well, making the Bradley On-Site Gravity Fed Eyewash Station perfect for any workplace no matter the environment.
Once engaged, the Bradley On-Site Gravity Fed Eyewash Station provides 15 minutes of flushing at federally mandated rate of 0.4 gallons/minute. The refillable tank holds up to 7 gallons and weighs 60 lbs when filled, and is made from a heavy duty transparent yellow polycarbonate material. The pedestal is constructed out of resilient yellow polypropylene and includes a deluxe stainless steel mounting bracket for wall mounted applications. Impact and chemical resistant construction ensures the eyewash is adequate for even the most demanding job sites, and stainless steel clamps and brackets will not rust or corrode over time. Built to provide safety and compliance to the workplace at an affordable price, buy your Bradley On-Site Gravity Fed Eyewash Station today from ActiveForever.com!
Bradley On-Site Gravity Fed Eyewash Station Features:
- Insulated heater jacket thermostatically controls water in conditions down to -10°
- Heavy duty polyethlene waste cart provides unmatched convenience and portability
- Heat jacket is ideal for colder climates
- Flushes for a full 15 minutes
Bradley On-Site Gravity Fed Eyewash Station Specifications:
- Tank Dimensions: 12" H x 22" L x 9" D
- Capacity: 7 gallons
- Pedestal Dimensions: 13.5" H x 22" L x 18.5" D
- Heat Jacket Power: 120V AC
- Cart Capacity: 56 gallons
- Includes: One 8-oz. bottle of water preservative (additional bottles sold separately), stainless steel wall-mounting bracket, universal identification sign and inspection tag
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: onsite, 4908, S19-921H, S19-899, S19-399,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.