Sku: A25940 - Part #: KH317
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Carepeutic® Knee and Joint Physiotherapy Massager is a unique personal massager that incorporates four different green therapy methods: heat moxibustion, infrared heat therapy, magnetic therapy, and comforting massage. There is nothing more depressing than having daily joint pain. If you participate in sports or outdoor activities, such as hiking, drive or work long hours, or wear high heels, then this massager is ideal for you. If you have redness on the discreet joints, swelling, pain and movement disorders, muscle atrophy, and permanent joint dysfunction, this four in one massager will offer a more moderate, healthier type of physical therapy to help ease the pain.
Heat moxibustion and infrared heat therapy: The Joint Physiotherapy Massager is equipped with four infrared lights and six tungsten warming lights (700-50000nm wavelength) that can rapidly stimulate circulation on target area. Its temperature can be adjusted from 45°C - 65°C (113oF - 149oF). The thermostat-regulated infrared heat therapy can effectively penetrate thermal energy deep into tissues on joints, shoulder, elbow or muscles, through radiating warm light and infrared light.
Magneto therapy: The Joint Physiotherapy Massager has built-in magnets with 2000 gauss intensity, providing gentle and comfortable magnetic therapy. When the heat function is also activated, it helps speed up circulation, reduce pain, and relieve muscle tension and joint stiffness on target area.
Vibration Massage: The Joint Physiotherapy Massager is built with a high-frequency powerful vibration mechanism with 8000 rpm, providing soothing comfortable massage. The vibration massage is independently controlled; it works independently or simultaneously with infrared heat function. The powerful vibration massage helps spread out the therapeutic effect not just on the target area, but also all over the body.
The comfortable, ergonomically design and cozy padded body universally fits shoulders and elbows or knees with a circumference of 20" or less. Additional features include auto shut-off after 30 minutes of use, vibration mode and infrared heat therapy work alone or simultaneously, and the temperature memory function will remember the last temperature set. Say goodbye to pain with this four in one massager. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Carepeutic® Knee and Joint Physiotherapy Massager Features:
- Superconducting Acupressure massage for knees, elbow, and shoulder. Improve muscle tissue stiffness; reduce pain on affected area and joint swelling. Relieve muscle tension and stimulate blood circulation.
- Equipped with thermostat-regulated infrared heat therapy and soothing heat therapy, penetrating thermal energy deep into tissues on joints, shoulder, elbow or muscles, through radiating warm light and infrared light.
- Built-in magnets with 2000 gauss intensity, providing gentle and comfortable magnetic therapy, helping speed up circulation, reducing pain and swelling.
- With individually controlled vibration massage and its high-frequency powerful vibration mechanism with 8000 rpm, provides soothing comfortable massage for joint and muscle tension relief.
- Ergonomically designed cozy padded body, fit knees with a circumference of 20" or less. With elastic and adjustable straps for knees and shoulder.
- Automatically shut off after 30 minutes of use and can remember the last time the temperature you set.
- Temperature memory function. The device has built-in temperature memory function. It remembers the last time the temperature you set. When you turn on the device next time, it'll start with the temperature you set up last time.
- Soothing Heat Therapy: adjustable temperature, from 45° C - 65°C (113oF - 149oF).
- Stimulate circulation: Equipped with 4 red infrared lights and 6 yellow tungsten warming lights (700-50000nm wavelength), rapidly stimulate circulation on target area.
Carepeutic® Knee and Joint Physiotherapy Massager Specifications:
- Carepeutic® Knee and Joint Physiotherapy Massager Manual
- Dimensions: 10"L x 9"W x 3"D
- Weight: 2.3 lbs
- Color: Black
- Fits: Knee, shoulder or elbow
- Sizing: Suitable for knees with a circumference of 20" or less
- Power: AC adaptor 12V DC output (included)
- Power Consumption: 20W
- Vibration RPM: 8000
- Magnet Strength: 2000 gauss
- Temperature Range: 113oF - 149oF (45° C - 65°C)
- Lights: 4 red infrared and 6 yellow tungsten warming lights (700-50000nm wavelength)
- Temperature Memory Function: Last temperature entry
- Timer: Automatically shuts off after 30 minutes of use
- Includes: one (1) Carepeutic® Knee and Joint Physiotherapy Massager, comfort padding cover, two (2) adjustable straps for knee, elbow, one (1) adjustable strap for shoulder
Warranty: 60 days against manufacturing or workmanship defects
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: knee massager, joint massager, shoulder massager, KH317, 671850103175, qualimax, unipride, careputic, pysiotherapy, masager
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.