Sku: A12900 - Part #: P701-00
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Carex Foam Perineal Donut Cushion
The Carex Foam Perineal Cushion is designed for the new mother or those with perineal discomfort. The high density "donut" foam cushion conforms to natural body contours for maximum comfort. This foam cushion is perfect for use at home, in the office, or while traveling. The removable cover is machine washable and wrinkle resistant, allowing for easy maintenance.
The Carex foam perineal cushion provides perineal pain relief without the complications of drug therapy or topical applications. It will provide a buffer of protection between you and the seating surface. The central pressure-relieving channel allows for a breathable passage of airflow. A Perineal pillow helps to protect the perineum or the general region between the anus and the genital organs. Great for use in bed, on a chair, at work or for wheelchair users. Commonly referred to as ring, donut, or doughnut cushions and pads. Buy your Carex Foam Perineal Donut Cushion today from ActiveForever.com!
Carex Foam Perineal Cushion Features:
- Comes in attractive retail packaging
- Conforms to natural body contours for maximum comfort
- Designed to effective relieve perineal discomfort
- High-density foam is comfortable, durable and breathable
- Soft fabric cover is removable and machine washable
- Machine washable cover is 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Wrinkle resistant cover means no ironing is necessary!
Carex Foam Cushion Specifications:
- Length: 16"
- Width: 12.5"
- Height: 2.75"
Carex Foam Cushion fabric cover cleaning instructions:
- Warm cycle or hand-wash in warm water with mild detergent
- Tumble dry, low or drip dry
- Do not dry clean
Warranty: Carex Limited Warranty Information
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: doughnut, foam ring, hemmorhoids, seatcushion, butt pillow,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.