Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Therapeutic Laser
The Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Therapeutic Laser is a unique device that provides users with a non-invasive way of soothing pain relief. Ideal for minor muscle and joint aches, pains and stiffness, the Mettler Laser 540 uses infrared light that penetrates deep into tissue. Great for users with arthritis or for those looking to just relax their muscles, this therapeutic Laser is easy to use.
The Mettler Laser 540 comes with a 785 nm laser probe that is embedded with visible blue LED lights that illuminates the treatment area while the Gallium arsenide (GaAs) Diode feature on the laser provides efficient light therapy production while protecting the user's skin. The simple membrane keypad allows clinicians to set treatment time as well as the the laser output energy and choose between the continuous or pulse modes. Integrated holders on the unit help store applicators when not in use while the LED display shows all treatment parameters. Buy the Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Therapeutic Laser today from ActiveForever!
Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Therapeutic Laser Features:
- Therapeutic infrared laser
- Directs light deep into tissues
- Luminous diodes
- Continuous and pulsed modes
- Provides soothing relief
- Increase blood circulation
- Relives minor muscle and join aches, pains and stiffness
- Relaxes muscles
- Ideal for those with arthritis
- Laser probe features a GaAs Diode
Mettler Laser Sys*Stim 540 Therapeutic Laser Specifications:
- Prescription required
- Dimensions: 9.4"L x 9.4"W x 4.7"H
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Voltage: 110 to 240 Volts AC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power: Less than 150 VA
- Battery: Sealed lead acid, 12 Volt, 0.8 AH
- Operation time on battery: Greater than 30 minutes
- Laser output meter: Infrared photo
Warranty:2 years on unit, 1 year on applicator and cable
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: metler, sys stim, system stimulator