Safety Turtle Pool Alarm by Terrapin
The Safety Turtle Pool Alarm by Terrapin sounds an alarm when a child or pet falls into the pool. Designed to help prevent accidental drownings year round, the Safety Turtle Pool Alarm consists of a base unit, a gate alarm sensor, a wristband and a pet adapter (all sold separately). The Safety Turtle Pool Alarm is easy to set up and one of the best ways to keep your loved ones safe from tragedy.
To use the Safety Turtle Pool Alarm, place the base unit in your home and attach a wristband with a baby turtle plug to your child's wrist or your pet's collar. The Safety Turtle wristband is secured with a locking key (provided). When the child or family pet enters the pool, the Safety Turtle Pool Alarm will sound alerting you to the situation.
Any number of Safety Turtle wristbands of the same color can be used with one Base Station. If a close neighbor also uses the Safety Turtle Pool Alarm, use different colored wristbands to avoid frequency interference. The Safety Turtle Pool Alarm is not a substitute for monitoring your children and pets but is a great line of defense against accidental drowning. Every year unattended children die from accidental drowning. Help secure your family's safety with the Safety Turtle Pool Alarm, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Safety Turtle Pool Alarm Features:
- Safety Turtle Pool Alarm Features
- Safety Turtle Wireless Gate Features
- Effective way to prevent accidental drowning of children or pets
- Sounds alarm if child or pet enters the water
- Wristband securely attaches to child's wrist with lock
- Base station operates any number of wristbands and sensors of the same color
- Rain and spray from lawn sprinklers (ground moisture) won't affect unit
- Loud alarm tone is easily heard from house and/or pool
- Can easily be moved to new locations like a neighbor's house
- Gate alarm has adult bypass feature and includes mounting clips
Terrapin Safety Turtle Specifications:
- Safety Turtle Pool Alarm Manual
- Safety Turtle Wireless Gate Instruction Manual
- Base station, wristbands (green), gate sensor, and Velcro pet adapters all sold separately
- Will not work effectively in salt water
- Safety Turtle Maximum Operating Range: 200 feet (may vary depending on interference)
- Base Station Dimensions: 6" X 4 1/2" X 7"
- Wristbands and Gate alarm require base station to operate
- Pet adapter requires wristband and base station to operate
- FCC Compliant
Testing the Safety Turtle Pool Alarm:
- Be sure the Base Station is in active mode, not test mode. If the green and amber lights are on, press the moon-shaped button on the base unit. The green light only indicates active mode.
- Slowly submerge the turtle in water until it sounds the alarm.
- To lower the volume of the alarm, press the moon-shaped button on the Base Station.
- To stop the alarm, dry the Turtle. Shake it and use a tissue or napkin to wipe around the edges. Do not unplug the Base Station while it is alarming.
- If using the Turtle Battery Pack be sure the unit is charged.
Testing the Safety Turtle Wireless Gate Alarm:
- Be sure the Base Station is in active mode, not test mode. If the green and amber lights are on, press the moon-shaped button on the base station. The Green light only indicates the unit is in active mode.
- The alarm will not sound at the required decibels in test mode.
- Separate the reed switch from the activation magnet until the base station alarms.
- You can lower the volume of the alarm by pressing the moon-shaped button on the Base Station.
- To stop the alarm, re-attach (Velcro) the reed switch and activation magnet. Do not unplug the Base Station while it is alarming.
Warranty: 12 months from date of purchase on Base Station, Gate Alarm or accessory; and 6 months from date of purchase of Turtle Wristband. Proof of purchase must be provided
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: safetyturtle, swimming pool, B102, T101G, GA101G, TERRAP