Sku: C14494 1 - Part #: E011B/10
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The W. H. Salisbury 11" Natural Rubber Linesman's Gloves With Straight Cuff are electrical insulating rubber gloves are available in red and black in Type I natural rubber. The inner black color makes inspecting for cuts and tears easier when the glove is inflated or stretched. Rubber insulating gloves are among the most important articles of personal protection for electrical workers or Linesmen. Buy your pair today from ActiveForever.com and stay protected!
Natural Rubber Linesman's Gloves Features:
- Straight cuff, solid natural rubber construction
- For low voltage work only
W.H. Salisbury Natural Rubber Linesmen Gloves Specifications:
- Maximum Usage (Proof Test): 2,500AC/10,000DC (Class 00), 5,000AC/20,000DC (Class 0)
- Maximum Usage (Actual): 500AC/750DC (Class00), 1,000AC/1,500DC (Class 0)
- Sizing: 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 12
- To determine glove size, measure the circumference around the palm. Allow for additional room if fabric glove liners are to be worn, especially with thermal liners
- Please Note: bulk orders for these gloves can take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Returns: Due to the hygienic nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: linesman, salcor, whsalisbury, honeywell, W43E011B/11H
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.