The ADP 400 Traction Table combines clinical grade operation with unbeatable design for a superior traction administration support. With four sections including a gliding lumbar support and adjustable head section, the ADP 400 allows for uncompromised patient comfort and convenient physician control.
The turret-mounted traction pedestal provides optimal traction therapy convenience when combined with the TX Traction Unit (Sold Separately), and the open base supports up to 400 pounds. Each Traction Table is height adjustable from 17.5" to 38" and the ADP 400 is available with either an integrated handset or a convenient foot control and features an optional retractable front caster for easy portability. Backed by a one year manufacturers warranty and available in a variety of color options to match any decor, order yours today from ActiveForever.com!
ADP 400 Treatment Table Features:
- One-finger control for optimal practitioner convenience
- Four adjustable sections for superior traction therapy control
- Integrated handswitch or optional foot control
- Variety of color options matches any office decor
- Retractable casters offer portable treatment option
- Friction-free gliding lumbar section for optimal patient comfort
- ADP 400 Features (page 14)
ADP 400 Treatment Table Specifications:
- Head and Foot Sections: Adjustable from 25° to -90°
- Height Range: 17.5" to 38" (45cm to 97cm)
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb (181kg) Maximum
- Mains Power: 120 V, 50 Hz
- Current: 1.6 A
- Power Input: 200W
- Weight: 200 lb (64kg)
- Dimensions: 77" L x 27" W x 21.5" to 41.5"H (196cm x 69cm x 55cm to 105cm)
- Electrical Class: Class 1, Type B
- Colors: Imperial Blue, Black, Burgundy, Dove, Midnight Gray, and Stone Blue
- Traction Kit Sold Separately
Warranty:One-year warranty manufacturer's warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: adp-400, treatment-table, djo global, donjoy, ADP40000112F