Sku: A14990 - Part #: 7030
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Aeroneb Go 7030 Micropump Nebulizer
The Aeroneb Go 7030 Micropump Nebulizer is a fast, efficient, simple-to-use device developed for the millions of patients worldwide who require respiratory therapy in and away from home, and eliminates many of the problems associated with current methods of nebulized medication delivery. Unlike compressor, ultrasonic, or mesh-based nebulizers, the Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer allows patients to complete their treatments quickly, with minimal wasted medication, and delivers a high-quality respirable aerosol.
The Aeroneb Go 7030 Micropump Nebulizer Aerogen's OnQ Aerosol Generator, the same reliable micropump technology that is used in hospitals worldwide. In addition, it assembles easily, silent aerosolization and ease of cleaning simplify treatments for patients and their caregivers and facilitate discreet therapy. Together, these advantages offer the potential to increase patient compliance with prescribed medications and improve patient quality of life. Buy the The Aeroneb Go 7030 Micropump Nebulizer from Active Forever today!
Aeroneb Go 7030 Micropump Nebulizer Features:
- Rapid treatment times (approximately 6 minute single 3cc unit dose treatments)
- Hassle-free set-up and operation
- Easy to us and clean
- Delivers a high-quality respirable aerosol
- Virtually silent
- Safe for children and rapid delivery for adults
- Creates a fine particle, low-velocity aerosol
- Aerosolizes a broad range of liquid formulations
- Leaves virtually no residual medication
- Innovative OnQ techology used in hospitals worldwide: Unique electronic micropump delivers aerosolized drugs to the lungs, on target, every time.
Nebulizer Unit for Mask
Aeroneb Go 7030 Micropump Nebulizer Specifications:
- This unit does not come with the battery-powered controller.
- Power sources: AC power controller: 100-240 VAC, 28-15 mA, 50-60 Hz
- Unit Weight: 2 ounces
- AC Contoller Weight: 6.5 ounces
- Unit Dimensions: 1.6" x 4.1" x 3.7"
- AC Contoller Dimensions: 2" x 1.8" x 3.4"
- Accessories Included: Carry bag, AC power controller and user's manual
- Performance with Albuterol Medication:
Aerosol flow rate: greater than 0.3 ml per minute
Average particle size: 3.1 microns mass median aerodynamic diameter
Medication cup capacity: Maximum of 6 ml
- Made in the USA
- Setup Instructions
- To neutralize the corrosive nature of the medications used and to clean the unit run a treatment of distilled water through the aeroneb at the end of the day
- All Aeroneb Nebulizers require a prescription before the item can be shipped
1 year warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: aeronebs, aero-neb, o2 therapy, asthma
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.