Sku: A22555 01 - Part #: GCX 1003
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
GripCote-X Non-Slip Waterproof Floor Protection for Mats is an innovative solution designed for use with doormats and most commercial and industrial matting. The floor protection is a dark, semi-viscous solution designed for use with doormats and most commercial and industrial matting. The key applications are geared towards commercial rubber or PVC backed entry mats, doormats or other industrial type matting.
This unique formula provides both non-slip and waterproofing properties to prevent movement with various mats. It can also be used effectively with natural woven mats or area rugs such as broadloom, coir, hemp or sisal. This non-slip mat coatings water and oil resistant structure will protect the coated surface from slipping, bunching or being damaged by spills. The unique non-tacky composition will resist the attraction of dust, sand, food and other contaminants and can be machine washed or sprayed with water to clean. GripCoat-X replaces double-sided and foam tapes with a more effective long lasting non-slip coating. This simple coating is easily brushed, rolled or sprayed on when applied to larger surfaces. Gripcote-X is a darker material with medium viscosity that will dry to a grayish-black smooth finish. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com.
- Green, biodegradable solution
- Low VOCs, fumes, and odors
- Aides in preventing movement, slipping and curling in commercial and industrial matting
- Great alternative to double-sided tapes and adhesives
- Provides waterproof barrier between mat and floor
- Bonds with all surfaces (including carpet)
- Does not use plasticizers/Will not transfer
- Bonds with all surfaces including carpet
- Machine washable
GripCoat X Non-Slip Waterproof Floor Protection Specifications:
- Stir or shake the GripCote-X prior to use
- First clean the target surface should be free of dirt, debris and oil or grease, prior to application
- The coating when wet has a brownish-blue appearance, applies easily and will dry to an almost black finish
- For best results apply two coats. Allow the first coat to dry partially before applying the second coat
Additional coats may be applied for a more durable and rubbery feel. Allow 24 hours or more for full cure before subjecting the article to heavy use. Do not apply at temperatures below 50°F. Avoid heavy buildup, puddling and repeated overlapping of GripCote-X.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Grip Coat, GripCoat, Grip Cote, liquidguard, GCX 1003, GCX 1004, GCX 1005, GCX 1006, LiquiGuard, liqu guard
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.