Sku: A23819 - Part #: IVO18600
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Relieve Your Back's Aches and Pains!
Core Inversion Chair
When your back relaxes, life becomes more enjoyable! The Health Mark Core Inversion Chair helps to decompress the spine, allowing for increased circulation along the spinal column and a reduction of muscle stress, fatigue and lower back pain. The unique design of the Core Inversion Chair allows you to invert at an angle of up to 70 degrees in the ergonomically correct position (knees above the hip flexors). The result is maximum effective gravity assisted traction at the lower lumbar region without the necessity of hanging completely upside down. This design also allows for the beneficial aspects of gravity traction without undo stress to the ankles, knees or hips. And once your back has thoroughly relaxed, perform any of the several ab blasting exercises that can be efficiently performed on this multi-functional piece of inversion equipment. Get the most out of your inversion experience with the highest quality inversion chair on the market.
Core Inversion Chair Features:
- Spinal Decompression
- Relieve Muscle Tension and Spasms
- Reduce Muscle Fatigue
- Help Alleviate Acute Lower Back Pain
- Increase Mental Alertness
- Inverted Crunch (Abs)
- Inverted Oblique Crunch (Abs)
- Reverse V-Ups (Abs)
- Reverse Oblique V-Ups (Abs)
- Excellent for Ab Workouts
- Effective Gravity Assisted Traction
Core Inversion Chair Specifications:
- Instructional Manual
- Separate Front Leg Stability
- Ergonomically Correct Seating
- Heavy Gauge Tubular Steel Construction
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- Padded Chair w/ Adjustable Back Rest
- Padded Rolled Front Ankle/Knee Support
- Handle Bar Configuration Allows for Ease of Use
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- Adjustable Angle Belt
- Adjustable Safety Lap Belt
- Max Angle 70 Degrees
- Set-Up Dimensions: 52 x 28 x 61
- Net Weight: 58 lbs.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: healthmark
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.