Compact and Portable Oxygen Therapy
The LifeChoice Oxygen Concentrator is a lightweight, and portable supplemental oxygen machine designed for users with an active, on-the-go lifestyle. The most compact concentrator on the market, this unique device combines reliable operation, unbeatable portability and function into one stylish package.
Featuring Inova Labs exclusive Pulse Wave technology, which monitors the user's breathing patterns and delivers the equivalent of 1, 2 or 3 LPM of supplemental oxygen, the Life Choice Portable Oxygen Concentrator allows patients to use the machine continuously, 24 hours a day. With the enhanced sleep mode setting, the Life Choice increases breath sensitivity, ensuring the device supplies the necessary oxygen dosage for patients throughout the night.
Backed by a standard 3 year warranty, and requiring virtually zero maintenance, this reliable and easy to use oxygen concentrator redefines supplemental oxygen mobility. The Life Choice Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the smallest, most compact concentrator on the market, feature packed and ready to use right out of the box, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com and get your life back!
LifeChoice Concentrator Features:
- Mobile and convenient portable concentrator
- Usable as a back pack, shoulder strap, waist strap or briefcase
- Lightweight and compact design
- Can be used as a stationary unit or as a portable device
- Quiet and exceptionally user friendly
- About the size and weight of a camera bag
- 4 way carry case and accessory bag included
- Pulse Wave Technology monitors and adjusts to your breathing
LifeChoice Mobility Package Specifications:
- Dimensions: 9.5 H x 7.5 W x 3.125 D
- Weight: 4.9 Pounds
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 12-19 VDC
- Oxygen Output: Pulse flow - standard equivalent to 1, 2 and 3 LPM continuous flow
- Battery: 2+ hours (internal), 3+ hours (supplemental)
- Sound: less than 50 dB
- Includes: LifeChoice concentrator, 2+ hour internal battery, 3+ hour external battery with case, 4-way carry case, accessory bag, AC and DC adapters/chargers, one nasal cannula and owner's manual
Do I need a doctor's prescription to receive oxygen therapy?
Oxygen concentrators are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and a prescription from a physician must be issued to receive oxygen therapy. Your physician will order a blood test to determine what your oxygen level is. The prescription will indicate the flow rate of how much oxygen you need per minute (liters per minute or LPM) and when you need to use oxygen. You or your doctor can fax your prescription to our customer service department to help expedite the process.
Warranty: 36 month limited manufacturer's warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for mor