Sku: A30108 - Part #: 1109643
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The SimplyGo Add On External Battery Module allows users of the Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator to be more independent than ever so they can do more on the go with their portable concentrator. This external module lets the patient use the battery in their SimplyGo concentrator, plus a second battery for an extended period of time until they can get to a fixed power source. Convenient and easy to use, just slide an extra SimplyGo battery into the sleeve, plug in the connector, and place it in the front zippered pocket of your SimplyGo's carrying case. It will automatically switch from the external battery to the internal one as needed.
The SimplyGo Add On External Battery Module is built to be lightweight, durable and intelligent. The streamline sleeve design only weighs 7.3 ounces, fitting snugly around any standard SimplyGo battery. This intelligent module will first draw power from the battery in the External Battery Module and then when that battery is depleted the concentrator will automatically switch to the battery installed in its internal battery bay. Live the independent life you deserve with this external battery module for your SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com! Never hesitate to contact us for well-informed guidance!
SimplyGo Add On External Battery Module Features:
- Provides double the standard SimplyGo use time
- Power automatically switches to internal battery once the external battery is depleted
- Meant to be used with a standard SimplyGo battery only
- Lightweight - only 7.3 oz!
- Convenient, discreet, and easy to use
- Streamline, thin design fits snugly around the battery
- Fits right in the front zippered pocket of the SimplyGo carrying case
SimplyGo Add On External Battery Module Specifications:
- Color: White
- Inlcudes: one (1) SimplyGo Add On External Battery Module and connector cord
Flow Rate/Use Time Chart:
||Continuous Flow w/Module
||Pulse Flow w/Module
||Up to a Total of 4.6 Hours
||Up to a Total of 12 Hours
||Up to a Total of 1.4 hours
||Up to a Total of 7 Hours
||Up to a Total of 4 Hours
|4, 5, 6
||Up to a Total of 2 Hours
Connecting the External Battery Module to your SimplyGo Concentrator:
- Fully charge all SimplyGo batteries you want to use in the External Module
- Insert a battery into the External Module ensuring it clicks securely in place
- Plug the External Module's cord into your SimplyGo's power input plug
- Slide the External Module with battery into the zippered pocket on the front of your SimplyGo's carrying case
- Breathe and Enjoy double the oxygen therapy time with your SimplyGo!
Important Usage Notes:
Please review the documentation that comes with your External Battery Module before use and follow these simple rules for safe operation:
- Do not use the External Module without a charged battery installed in the SimplyGo concentrator
- Batteries will NOT recharge in the External Module. Instead they should be inserted into the SimplyGo unit or into the SimplyGo External Battery Charger to recharge
- Always begin use of your External Module with a fully charged battery
- Always insert a battery into the External Module prior to plugging the module into your concentrator
- Unplug the External Module from the SimplyGo when it is not in use
- The battery icon on the SimplyGo will NOT report the remaining battery life batteries installed in the External Module. To check the remaining battery life of the battery in the External Module, remove the battery and press the power indicator button on the battery itself
- When a battery in the External Module is being used to power the SimplyGo the concentrator's display will react as if it is connected to DC power
Warranty: 30 Days
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 1109643, simply go, simply-go, battery adapter, phillips, phillip's, resparonics, tankless, copd, c.o.p.d., independence, lungs, vacation, flight, plane, ship, boat, alpha-1, alpha1, antitrypsin deficiency.
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.