The Tek Pal Large Button Remote Control is an easy to use big button remote for those with low vision and limited dexterity. One look at the Tek-Pal remote and you will notice one thing, its size. The Tek Pal was built to be the largest and easiest to read remote on the market, and it certainly lives up to that end.
The Tek Pal Large Button Remote Control was designed to be an easy remote to operate so the user spends less time operating, and more TV viewing. This remote is perfect for people with low vision because of the size of the buttons, and the light up feature. After pushing any of the six buttons, the remote will stay lit for 4 seconds. The remote contains only six buttons: volume up and down, channel up and down, volume mute and power.
This remote is a perfect gift for someone with poor vision. The buttons on the Tek Pal Large Button Remote Control are designed to be arthritis friendly, they require very little effort to press. Buy your Tek Pal Large Button Remote Control from ActiveForever.com today!
Tek Pal Large Button Remote Control Features:
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- 6 large lighted buttons for ease of use
- Perfect for those with low vision
- Arthritis friendly
- Easy to program - simply follow the steps below
Tek Pal Large Button Remote Control Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" L x 2 3/4" W x 1" H
- Weight: 5.0 oz with 2AA batteries (not included)
- Button Size: 3/4"
- Illumination: 4 Seconds
- Note: The Tek Pal Remote does not work with TV/VCR combinations, satellite boxes, or cable boxes. The Tek Pal Remote will only work if the cable is directly connected into the TV
The Tek Pal remote does NOT have a manual, however, here are the simple set-up instructions for the Tek Pal universal remote control:
- Manually turn your TV set on
- Press and hold ON/OFF and MUTE buttons together on your Tek Pal for 3 seconds
- The indicator light above the ON/OFF button will remain lit
- Press and release CH+ (or CH-) button until TV shuts off
- Press MUTE button immediately after TV shuts off to complete the Tek Pal set-up
- The indicator light will blink 3 times indicating you've successfully programmed your Tek Pal remote
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: hytek, low vision, tekpal, 1000