Sku: A14227 04 - Part #: 104
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Able Tripod Cane Tip is a stable and innovate rubber, tripod replacement cane tip that helps to normalize gaits and enhance user independence. These self-standing tripod canes feature pliant pods that disperse impact, reducing shock to the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder. Ergonomically designed, the AbleTripod fits comfortable in either hand and is bio-medically engineered to regularize the gaits of users suffering from neurological or orthopedic impairments.
The Able Cane is extremely lightweight compared to other multi-pod canes and works well on a variety of terrain including stairs, gravel, grass and sand. With its unmatched stability, ergonomic design and stylish look the Able Cane is one of the best tripod cane tips available. Now you can sit down to eat or rest without the issue of finding a place to put your cane! If you want a lightweight and reliable mobility aid, buy the Able Tripod Cane Tip from ActiveForever.com today!
- Ergonomic weighted rubber tip normalizes gaits
- Flexible traction base reduces impact through wrist and hand
- Lightweight and easy to use on stairs, unlike cumbersome quad canes or other tripods
- Can also be used in gravel, grass, and sand
- Self-Standing design eliminates falling - No more bending over to pick up your cane!
- Ergonomic designed to fit either hand
- Easy to assemble
- 4 different diameters ensure you have the right fit
AbleCane Tripod Tip Specifications:
- Tripod Cane Tip Dimensions: 4.5"W x 4.25"L
- 5/8" cane tip: Fits lightweight adjustable aluminum and European wood canes
- 3/4" cane tip: Fits standard adjustable and pediatric canes and forearm crutches
- 7/8" cane tip: Fits wood canes and "lofstrand" brand forearm and metal under arm crutches
- 1" cane tip: Fits most ornamental canes
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Allergy: Contains Latex
- Remove tip from your cane.
- Place base on floor.
- Place end of shaft into opening.
- Firmly push and twist cane down until seated.
- The cane handle should be aligned with the longer pod.
Warranty: 90 day limited warranty for manufacturer defect or excessive wear
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 101, L.A. Care Industries LLC, able tripod cane tip, canes, tips, mobility aids, independent living
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.